TheBelieversLoveTheWord: ENDLESS SUPPLY - PASTOR ANITA OYAKHILOME

Wednesday 23 April 2014

ENDLESS SUPPLY - PASTOR ANITA OYAKHILOME



ENDLESS SUPPLY *PASTOR ANITA OYAKHILOME* WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16TH, 2014
Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver (Job 22:24-25).
To lay up gold as dust means your supply never ends. When you wipe a surface clean of dust and give some time, it won’t be long before some dust settles back on it. This scripture above lets you know that it’s possible for you to have an unending supply of finances. It may be the beginning of a month, and you’re about to use up your last cash. Don’t start fretting and wondering “Where else can I get money; I only have one source—my monthly salary.” Don’t talk like that. That’s the world’s way of talking; that’s the way the world’s system operates. Your job or business is not your source of income; God is your eternal source of everything!
Here’s what you should do instead: declare, I lay up gold as dust, in the Name of Jesus! That’s being supply-conscious. Never make statements like,“Things are tight. I have to manage. If I give or spend so much, I won’t have anything left.” Those who talk that way inadvertently bring themselves to a position of disadvantage, because of their confessions of lack.
Learn what the Word says about God’s financial plan for His children: about tithes and offerings, sowing and reaping, giving and receiving. Practise them and see God’s blessings multiply in your life.
God wants you to live at that higher level of spiritual consciousness where your spiritual eyes are open to see that the whole world belongs to you. As you consciously develop yourself in His Word, you’ll realize He’s already given you everything that pertains to life and godliness. Lay claims to your possessions by walking in the light of God’s Word.
Walk in the practical consciousness of what the Word says about your Kingdom rights, privileges, and possessions in Christ Jesus. Declare: The Lord is my shepherd; therefore, I refuse to lack. Doors of opportunity are open unto me. I’m blessed, and all my needs are abundantly supplied according to God’s riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Halleluiah.
CONFESSION
I’m walking in the light of my prosperity today, for I’m the seed of Abraham; I have access to wealth untold, therefore I’m supply conscious! Lack and want are not a part of my life because I’m plugged to God’s unending supply, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 9:8
Living Bible (TLB)
8 God is able to make it up to you by giving you everything you need and more so that there will not only be enough for your own needs but plenty left over to give joyfully to others.
Philippians 4:19
Living Bible (TLB)
19 And it is he who will supply all your needs from his riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 15:11-32 Ruth 1-4
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 11:13-24 Psalm 119:105-128

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORDER FOR YOUR COPY NOW!