TheBelieversLoveTheWord

Saturday 11 May 2013



RHAPSODY OF REALITIES.
The Word Is Your Life · Wednesday, May 8th ·

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law. For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it (Deuteronomy 32:46-47).

The more you’re acquainted with the Word of God, through study and meditation, the more you realize that the Word is more than a book of instructions. The Word instructs us and guides us, but the Word is more than a guide: it’s your life. Job said, "…I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food" (Job 23:12). Understanding the Word of God would bring you to the same conclusion; like Moses, you’d see that the Word is your life. No wonder Moses knew the ways of God, while the children of Israel were only acquainted with the acts of God; they saw God’s Word as commandments to obey, but to Moses it was life.

The Word of God is the mirror of God that reflects your spiritual image. It reveals God’s opinion and perception of you. What glory and fulfilment you’d experience in your life once your spirit gets a hold of the picture of you that’s revealed in the Word! Realizing that God’s Word was given to you to reflect God’s picture of you will change your perspective on life.

I often say, "I know who I am" because of the picture, perception, and mentality the Word of God has given me. I see myself in God’s mirror—His Word— and act accordingly. See yourself in the mirror of God and act on the Word: think, talk, and live accordingly. Be who the Word says you are! Refuse to be anything else but the picture of you that you see in the Word. Satan, circumstances, and situations may try to sway you otherwise, but you must refuse all contrary opinions! Stick only with the picture of your life that the Word of God has presented to you.

Confession

I am who God says I am: I have what He says I have. I am full of power and might because His ability is at work in me. I declare that I am more than a conqueror, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: James 1:25; 2 Corinthians 3:18

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : John 4:1-26 1 Kings 1

2 Year Reading Plan : Mark 8:34-9:1 Numbers 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

ORDER FOR YOUR COPY NOW!